Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Soo.. my first post.

I should probably start this off with a warning...
*WARNING!!!!*
I am new to blogging, do not expect fancy backgrounds, tons of pictures, and pretty links. I don't know how to do them and until I learn we'll all suffer through this together. Also, I have dyslexia.... ok, not really, but my brain has a hard time keeping up with my fingers and often times my typing comes out a little jumbled. I'll try and be diligent, but expect a spelling error, a grammatical oopsy here and there. As for the content of this blog... Your guess is as good as mine. Probably little glimpses of my daily life (not too many, don't need anyone dying of boredom on my account) maybe a recipe here and there... who am I kidding... This blog will be filled with meaningless dribble and such.. but feel free to tag along.....

I realize things are a little purple & green here at the moment, maybe I'll get around to fixing that. Or Maybe, you're really good at all of this computer stuff and you could make a layout for me? I'm not picky.. C'mon.. pretty pretty please?

Oh, and if you haven't noticed already, I'm a BIG fan of comma's, periods, and all other type of punctuation... Don't call the grammar police, I am well aware of my condition and have to come to accept it.

No comments: