Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Day Another Blog...

Today started off peachy... Jerk overslept and we had to get Scoots up and ready in 15 mins. Being the stubborn child that she is (I wonder where she gets that from...) she refused to cooperate. Finally I sent my family out the door with lunches, keys, and cereal in a bag (breakfast of champions!). Ahhhhh...the house is mine again. I made a pot of coffee and enjoyed the silence and sweet, sweet caffeine.

Stole this from Reverb this morning... I should be doing laundry, dishes, cleaning the floor.. but this is much more fun... That's right, Betty Crocker/Suzy Homemaker I'm not.

Day of Sevens:

Seven Favorite Shows:
(in no particular order)

1. Ghost Hunters: Man I love me some Steve Gonsalves
2. Paranormal State: Brian *swoon*
3. Bridezillas: I like to watch this w/Jerk, so that he put things into perspective. Yup, I have my moments, but look at how bad it COULD be.
4. Intervention: My life isn't perfect, but it could be worse..
5. What not to wear: I secretly keep hopign someone will nominate me... but then I'd have to go into the 365 mirror on national tv.. nevermind
6.No Reservations: Nothing gets me hot like alcohol & cigarettes :P
7.Hannah Montana: Wait, that's not MY favorite... excuse me, I get confused because I am forced to watch it every SINGLE day... Damn you Hannah/Miley damn you to heck!




Seven Favorite Foods:

1. Buffalo Chicken (with bleu cheese of course)
2. Anything with Feta (so stinky..so good)
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (this needs no explanation)
4. Pumpkin Pie (made without the crust like this)
5. Sweet Potato fries (with ketchup)
6. Cranberry anything
7. Pickles (preferably my gramma's)



Seven Random Photos:
















Scoots..deep in thought, pondering one of life's greatest conundrums.. s'more or cotton candy? Isn't Summer wonderful...











My wedding bouquet (well not MINE, but what I hope mine will look like) Made by her...















My Grampy.. Looking dapper at my brother's wedding.. It takes a special person to pull off a bolo tie, a big belt buckle AND a plaid jacket.. but he did it well.. Miss you..














My Mother's day card from Scoots.. What I love about this 1) Scoots is just now learning to write her letters, but I appreciate the teacher writing this for her using messy letter to up the authenticity, 2) Scoots doesn't like crafts.. while she MAY (and that's a big may) have lended her thumb to use for the flowers, my guess is that the teacher had to bribe her...
Scoots was very proud to present it anyway, even if it wasn't her work...














My engagement ring..for some reason looking very yellow... The center stone came from Jerk's Gramma's engagement ring. The Jerk is constantly telling me how everyone congratulates him on getting such a nice ring... huh? I picked the damn thing out.. congratulate me! hmmph..














The magical, mystical, smiling goat.... If I ever feel the need to eat goat, I'll think of this little guy and pass....



















Yup, another Scoots picture (sorry she takes up most of my hard drive space because Mommie is oh-so-un-photogenic)
Here she is, trying to drown out our lovely rendition of happy birthday.. Ungrateful little thing that she is :)




Wow..that was not as fun as I'd hoped.. Partly because I feel guilty for wasting time, and partly because I realized that there are no pictures of Jerk and I together on my computer. I can hear the dirty laundry taunting me from the hamper. "Yes yes, you stinky disgusting socks, your time has come"

No comments: